Barossa Daimler Novotel Escape -2 night package
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Product code: BDNE
Barossa Daimler Novotel Escape
2 nights / 1 day tour / 1 wine regionAccommodation Includes
- 2 nights accommodation at the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort
- Private balcony with panoramic views
- Coffee on arrival
- Cooked buffet breakfast daily, in Harry's restaurant
- Check in 2pm on day one
- Check out 11am day three
- Full day tour with John Baldwin in 1962 Daimler
- 2-course lunch with wine at Vintners Restaurant
- Afternoon tea at Maggie Beers Farm Shop
- 10am pickup and return to the Novotel at 5pm
- All entrance fees
- Wine tastings
- Exclusive touring - no sharing
- Tour visits up to 6 wineries on a tour made for you!
We invite you to spend two peaceful nights at the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort, located in the heart of stunning wine country, overlooking the Barossa Ranges. Tour with award winning wine guide, John Baldwin in a rare 1962 Daimler and experience a private, personalised tour of this world famous wine region.
The Novotel is located next to Tanunda Pines Golf Course and other facilities include an Endota Spa, outdoor pool and Harry's Restaurant ( note - golf and spa are not included in the package).Rates
$690.00 per person - 2 to 6 persons.
Extra $50.00 per person for all Saturday nights, and Sunday nights of long weekends
$150.00 per person - extra nights.
***Please note that the extra charges for Saturday nights and Sundays of long weekends or extra night bookings, will need to be charged later after email correspondences, and you have given your approval! The basic payment of $690-00 person is charged initially.
Rates are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are GST inclusive.
Rates valid until 31st March 2019
Barossa Novotel and restaurants are subject to availability.
Should any tour be cancelled by the client more than 30 days prior to the date of the tour, a refund of 50% will be applied. No monies will be refunded for cancellations of less than 30 days except where the tour is cancelled due to illness or flight problems. The tour can then be re-scheduled and must be taken within 3 months of the original tour date.