Adelaide Hills Full Day Private Wine Tour
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: AHFDTMerc
• Progressive lunch at Hahndorf;
• Main course with a glass of wine at Bistro 25
• dessert and coffee at Chocolate at No. 5
• All entrance fees
• Tailored premium wine tastings
• 9:30am pickup and return to Adelaide accommodation at 5pm
• Exclusive touring with John Baldwin - no sharing
• Tour visits up to 6 wineries on a tour made for you!
• * Adelaide pickups welcome
• Tour in a 7 seat Mercedes Viano
The Adelaide Hills is famous for its cool climate wines such as Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Your winery visits and tastings will be tailored to suit you and may include Shaw & Smith, Nepenthe Vineyards, Chain of Ponds Wines and Hahndorf Hill to name a few. You'll pass through lively villages and beautiful lush landscapes which have a very European feel. You can visit art galleries, cheesewrights and Melbas chocolate factory, enjoy a Hahndorf town walk, and see stunning views over Adelaide from Mt Lofty Lookout.
An Adelaide pickup can begin with a brief Adelaide City Highlights tour which shows off the architecture and wide boulevards of Adelaide and a drive past the famous Adelaide Oval.
Weekday Rates (Mon - Fri)
- $425.00 per person - 2 persons
$325.00 per person - 3 to 7 persons
Weekend and Public Holiday Rates
- $475.00 per person - 2 persons
- $375.00 per person - 3 to 7 persons
*Adelaide pickups - Extra $250.00 per car for a return transfer (on tour day). Please note that the cost for the Adelaide pickup and return will be charged later, after email correspondences and you have given your your approval!
Rates are in Australian dollars (AUS) and are GST inclusive.
Rates valid until 31st March 2019
Listed wineries and restaurants are subject to availability.
Should any tour be cancelled by the client more than 30 days prior to the date of the tour, a refund of 50% will be applied. No monies will be refunded for cancellations of less than 30 days except where the tour is cancelled due to illness or flight problems. The tour can then be re-scheduled and must be taken within 3 months of the original tour date.